In a world in flux, effective communication is the glue binds teams, projects, and visions. It’s always the right time to work on communication skills.
🌟Special for Q4 2023: Order 20 or more copies of any book and book a 30-minute virtual workshop or session with your team! Contact me for more information.
Here are a few professional development resources for to elevate your organization’s communication prowess.
Create quick wins with books
- For remote and hybrid teams: Elevate collaboration across email and messaging platforms. 33 Ways Not to Screw Up Your Business Emails is fast, fun, and actionable.
- For marketing and customer support teams: Refine your brand voice and ensure consistency with The Writer’s Voice—an interactive guide to mastering the nuances of writing voice.
- Content teams: Having trouble keeping up with content creation? Streamline writing and collaboration with The Workplace Writer’s Process and The Writer’s Process.
- Marketing, customer success, and product teams: Craft a meaningful relationship with customers using insights from Subscription Marketing: Strategies for Nurturing Customers in a World of Churn.
- Product, Sales, and Marketing teams: Simplify the complex sale using techniques of masterful nonfiction writers in Writing to Be Understood: What Works and Why.
Interactive workshops to enhance team collaboration and performance
Deepen the impact with workshops tailored to your organization’s unique needs. Whether it’s mastering email etiquette, cultivating a consistent brand voice, or crafting compelling business narratives, our workshops offer actionable advice and support.
Transformative writing coaching for leaders
Recognize a budding leader whose potential could be magnified with better communication skills? Our focused writing coaching engagements can make the difference.
I work with select executives in fixed-length engagements to sharpen their writing and improve team collaboration and leadership. [Explore our coaching packages]