The world of book marketing is in constant flux. I’m on a mission to share what I learn with other authors. Join me if you’d like.
My Latest Blog Posts
A Monthly Email Update
Subscribe to my monthly Book Marketing list for a monthly round-up of:
- Blog posts, podcasts, and other resources about book marketing
- Observations on practices, tactics, and changes in the industry
- Announcements of upcoming online courses or in-person workshops
- Reviews of books for authors you might want to check out
- Any other resources I come across that look valuable
You’re busy, so I’ll only send updates once a month unless there’s a limited-time offer to share. Sign up in the box on the right side of this page, or sign up here.
Guest Posts in Other Blogs
Check this round-up of recent posts I’ve contributed to other blogs:
- Three ways short-term sales can sabotage long-term success – on the Bay Area Independent Publisher’s Association blog
- Should you publish a second edition? – on the Nonfiction Authors Association blog
- Finding time to write nonfiction – on the Nonfiction Authors Association blog
- Where to turn for writing and publishing advice on The Write Life.
A Few of My Favorite Posts
These blog posts encapsulate some of my favorite book marketing advice:
Podcasts with the Book Marketing Pros
The Smarty Pants Book Marketing Podcast is always a wonderful (and educational) time!
Learn more about my coaching services for nonfiction authors.