The world of book marketing is in constant flux. I’m on a mission to share what I learn with other authors. Join me if you’d like.
My Latest Blog Posts
A Monthly Email Update
Subscribe to my monthly Book Marketing list for a monthly round-up of:
- Blog posts, podcasts, and other resources about book marketing
- Observations on practices, tactics, and changes in the industry
- Announcements of upcoming online courses or in-person workshops
- Reviews of books for authors you might want to check out
- Any other resources I come across that look valuable
You’re busy, so I’ll only send updates once a month unless there’s a limited-time offer to share. Sign up in the box on the right side of this page, or sign up here.
Resources for Indie Authors
Looking for ways to test titles or create ebooks? Check out this list of a few of my favorite resources here.
Guest Posts in Other Blogs
Check this round-up of recent posts I’ve contributed to other blogs:
- Three ways short-term sales can sabotage long-term success – on the Bay Area Independent Publisher’s Association blog
- Should you publish a second edition? – on the Nonfiction Authors Association blog
- Finding time to write nonfiction – on the Nonfiction Authors Association blog
- Where to turn for writing and publishing advice on The Write Life.
Podcasts with the Book Marketing Pros
The Smarty Pants Book Marketing Podcast is always a wonderful (and educational) time!
Learn more about my coaching services for nonfiction authors.