August 6, 2018:
June 4, 2018:
March 23, 2018:
Podcasts and Interviews
Marketing Book Podcast: Writing to Be Understood.
Build Series on Femgineer TV:
- Why Doing a Bad Job of Explaining Technical Concepts Hurts our Credibility
- Three Techniques to Improve Your Explanations and Be Understood
Duct Tape Marketing podcast: How to Tap Into the Subscription Economy
How to be Awesome at Your Job podcast: Talking about workplace writing.
Smarty Pants Book Marketing Podcasts:
- Make Your Writing Memorable
- Sustainable Book Marketing: How Much Is Enough
- Balancing Creativity and Productivity in the Writing Process
The Not-Boring Tech Writer Podcast. Using Cognitive Science to Make Your Technical Writing More Interesting.
Leverage to Marketing podcast. Improving your writing productivity, a podcast interview with Linda Popky.
The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast, Marketing After the Sale with Phoebe Chonghua
Roger C. Parker’s Published and Profitable interview series, talking about the writing process.
Business901 podcast, on understanding subscription marketing
Zuora’s Subscribed podcast, talking about subscriptions and marketing
Helping Sells Radio, talking about the power of value nurturing
Marketing Book Podcast, talking about Subscription Marketing
Rightly Designed podcast: Is the subscription model right for your business?
Annie Jennings PR EliteWire podcast: A book coach breaks down the writing process.
Mindtouch webinar: How to Make Your Company Customer Obsessed
Like a podcast, only written – very retro.
- Discussing the writing process on The Writing Train.
- All about The Writer’s Process with on Joseph Ratliff’s blog.
- Three Writing Tips for Aspiring Authors on SheWrites.
- Why any industry can be disrupted by the subscription economy – a conversation on the Bitrix24 blog.
- Talking subscriptions with Samantha Stone on the Marketing Advisory Network blog.
- Turn on Subscribers to Your Content: on George Stenitzer’s Crystal Clear Comms blog.
Not all of my writing ends up on this blog. Here are a few guest posts, podcasts, and interviews that might interest you.
- The Verbs (Pronoun’s publication): Top Five Reasons to Love Libraries and A Book Marketing Strategy for Every Budget
- Jane Friedman’s blog: an excerpt from The Writer’s Process on writing and mindset
- Should you publish a second edition? – on the Nonfiction Authors Association blog
- Finding time to write nonfiction – on the Nonfiction Authors Association blog
- The Muse and the Scribe on The Right Margin blog
- Where to turn for writing and publishing advice on The Write Life.
- The Biggest Mistakes New Authors Make on the PickFu blog.
Creating Your Customer Launch Plan on the Mindtouch Blog
On the Marketo blog:
- 4 Steps to Creating a Launch Plan for Your New Customers
- How Content Cultivation Can Reinvigorate Your Content Marketing Efforts
- 3 Ways for Marketers to Take on the Growing Subscription-Based Economy
On the Social Media Strategies Summit blog:
- What Loot Create Teaches Us About Using Customer Communities to Fuel rapid Growth.
- 3 Practical Ways to Scale Content Marketing Strategy
In the News
The ID Group blog: Making Email Subscription GDPR Heaven
Named a 2017 Top 100 Customer Success Strategist by MindTouch.
On CIO.com: 8 Ways to Effectively Communicate with Clients
On The Content Standard: 5 Things Ferris Bueller Can Teach Content Creators About Tracking Trends