Indie Reader review: The Write Way Around Creative Roadblocks
The Readers Favorite review: “This is one of the best books on writing that I have had the pleasure to read.”
Podcasts and Interviews
Improving your writing productivity: a podcast interview with Linda Popky on the Leverage to Market podcast.
The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast with Phoebe Chonghua
Roger C. Parker’s Published and Profitable interview series, talking about the writing process
Business901 podcast, on understanding subscription marketing
Zuora’s Subscribed podcast, talking about subscriptions and marketing
Helping Sells Radio, talking about the power of value nurturing
Marketing Book Podcast, talking about Subscription Marketing
Rightly Designed podcast: Is the subscription model right for your business?
Like a podcast, only written – very retro.
- Discussing the writing process on The Writing Train.
- All about The Writer’s Process with on Joseph Ratliff’s blog.
- Why any industry can be disrupted by the subscription economy – a conversation on the Bitrix24 blog.
- Talking subscriptions with Samantha Stone on the Marketing Advisory Network blog.
Not all of my writing ends up on this blog. Here are a few guest posts, podcasts, and interviews that might interest you.
- Jane Friedman’s blog: an excerpt from The Writer’s Process on writing and mindset
- Finding time to write nonfiction: the Nonfiction Authors Association blog
- The Muse and the Scribe on The Right Margin blog
- Where to turn for writing and publishing advice on The Write Life.
On the Marketo blog:
- 4 Steps to Creating a Launch Plan for Your New Customers
- How Content Cultivation Can Reinvigorate Your Content Marketing Efforts
- 3 Ways for Marketers to Take on the Growing Subscription-Based Economy
On the Social Media Strategies Summit blog:
- What Loot Create Teaches Us About Using Customer Communities to Fuel rapid Growth.
- 3 Practical Ways to Scale Content Marketing Strategy
In the News
On CIO.com: 8 Ways to Effectively Communicate with Clients
On The Content Standard: 5 Things Ferris Bueller Can Teach Content Creators About Tracking Trends