If you write on the job or in an organization, then you know this fact:
The work isn't done until it's approved and out.
Learn how to master the review and approval processes in this online course.
In three short lessons, we’ll cover:
- How to create a review plan that works
- How to ask for feedback, from the right people at the right time
- How to get people to respond to your review requests
You’ll get practical ideas and strategies to use on your next writing project.
Who It Is For
Anyone who writes within an organization, and needs other people to review or approve their work, can benefit.
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- How to ask the right people for the right kind of feedback
- The best time to plan for approval processes
- Strategies for getting reviewers on board before you write
Watch three short videos, with transcripts included
Download planning guides you can use immediately
Learn time-tested practices for more successful review cycles and faster approvals